pretzled another radiator

Third time on this paticular radiator(sending to Mylers tomorrow). Problem is, broke off the lower tab that the radiator bolts to that is welded to the frame. Filler cap side. Have the complete parts and schematics manual Scott Carter posted on the new old site, printed out the 100 or so pages a while ago but, naturally, it doesn't show the welded bracket as an available part. Was thinking to take it to someone who welds aluminium and see if they could weld the broken off one back on. Any suggestions of a better fix? If I only bolted it to the top frame welded bracket It might give next time I biff it and not tweak everything. HELP!

bike1.png

bike2.png

Edited by portlandcsc
add pics

UPDATE- Mylers straightened, 5 welds,straightened the guard, $9.95 shipping... $35. for rad, $5 each weld, I think it was $20 for the guards(2nd time). The worst part though, while extremely pleased with cv4 hoses, one had a pin hole leak(bottom, rad to rad) Mylers will only sell me the whole set, as is the same with cv4. Mylers only wants $45. for a set w/o the cv4 logo, while cv4 want $85.+. I asked the salesman at cv4 (Jay-888-481-7269) why can't you replace one hose? "They come as a set" doesn't the factory have bins of these things and some lackey grabs one from each bin and puts it in a bag? Thoroughly disgusted I have to buy a whole set. Don't reply stop biffing it on your bike and you won't bust things. I have elevated it to an art form and take pride in the number of times I dump it. Oh, and $85 for the aluminium weld(beefier than stock).Then a buddy tells me " Buford would have done it for $20 bucks.