Arkansaw Happy Fun Times Saturday July 10th

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to send you a PM too. I will also be there at noon on Friday.

Dark blue Durango with a black CR250.

Dave

steve duder, I am totally in for Saturday unless i hurt me or the bike on Friday and don't have time for emergency surgery

You guys should all come down to Elko tomorrow too!

I'm stuck working unfortunately. 3rd shifter.

I am bringing my wife to the track with us on Friday, you could sell it as a get to know ya wife hang out thing, we're 30 years old too. Then we could ride and they could sit in the pits and talk err fart because we're not around or whatever the hell girls do when we're not there.

I have no idea what im doing saterday. But If i think its what i know now and nothing is going on ill venture over. Im always trying to find ppl to meet there and ride with.

I have no idea what vehicle I'll be in, but I'll be riding a black and white 2009 YZ250F, with yellow backgrounds, #369. Stop over, hang out, I'll throw in a free bottle of water! ๐Ÿ™‚

I have no idea what vehicle I'll be in, but I'll be riding a black and white 2009 YZ250F, with yellow backgrounds, #369. Stop over, hang out, I'll throw in a free bottle of water! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lol ok will do. It looks like as of now ill be there. Ill be in a 4door silverado with a white cr125. And yea ill park near yas and share my ez-up with all of ya..

Dudes, track was sick awesome today, fresh dirt laid almost all the way around and by the end of the day the clumps were pretty well beat down.

I finally cleared the finish line jump and a few others out there. Best day on track yet!!

Dudes, track was sick awesome today, fresh dirt laid almost all the way around and by the end of the day the clumps were pretty well beat down.

I finally cleared the finish line jump and a few others out there. Best day on track yet!!

You do know that the finish line jump is that tiny little bump before the step-up, right? ๐Ÿ™‚

riding was sweet today dudes! a little dusty in the afternoon, but happy, fun times, for sure!

4banginranger is one good dude to pit with! he was very well prepared, well done. Fun riding with you, Dave (long arm), and Matt (new450)!