250yz -09 OEM bar bend?

Not sure on the new ones with the pro taper bars probably the pro taper yamaha bend on my '06 it was the renthal 790 bend. YZ bars are usually low and have a fair bit of pull back/sweep.

I like to run for renthals the Richy Carmichael / windham bend it's a taller bar height wise and it has little pull back/sweep pretty straight bend to it. Pro taper list it under either RM Mid or Windham bend.

The renthal ricky carmichael/windham bend bar has come stock on CR's since 2004. The dimensions are pretty close to the CR high bend bars.

It is a special oem yamaha bend..and priced according..pro taper brand. !

The Henry/reed bend is better for the yz's in pro taper branded stuff.

For renthal, use what wamxp1mp suggested.

I like the rm/ktm bend in pro taper. Its very straight and comfortable if you like your wrists in a strong position while riding.

I run the windham/ RM mid pro tapers. I feel the high bars make me have better form, but thats just me.

And thats why its so hard to recommend bars for anyone. We all like something different. It usually takes 3-4 sets before a person finds that one "perfect" bend for themselves.

I have a brand new, never used set of the old Windham bend EA70 pro tapers and am hoping to try them before the year ends.