My new baby!!!!

That's the most gorgeous motorcycle ever made. I love everything about my 300 and the more I ride it the more I love it. Can't believe I've got almost 60 hours on it now and it would be much more than that but I had a couple months of down time since I brought her home in March!

Ok well this will be short, let me first admit that I'm an idiot for selling my 09 and going back to a 450. Ya, that does mean I really really really love these 300's, and this 2010 is just exceptional!!

So last night I went out and put the first 41 miles on this beauty and had a blast. It's truly unreal what this bike can do with and do it with ease by comparison. Took it through some fairly gnarly single track and the bike was an absolute pleasure to ride. Other than one bad line choice which ended in me putting the bike down 🙂 which resulted in a dented pipe :banana: , other than that the bike's performance was outstanding!! Had I'd of had my stabilizer on I might have avoided that crash, but what ya gonna do now...

IMG00042.jpg

IMG00041.jpg

Ya, I know camera phone pix suck!!

Didnt you just have a 450xc and said you hated the 300??? I'm so confused lol

Ya so was I!!! For some dumb reason I'd convinced myself I was better off on a 450, very bad decision and one I won't make again.........

I was a little surprised actually, this new pipe is actually thicker than previous years. Went from 88mil to 100mil so it is stronger. The drop was not all that bad either at least I did not think so, but the rock it went down on was pretty big..