cr250: What clutch springs do you like?

I'm thinking of ordering the Tusk plates, but the Tusk springs(and most other aftermarket springs) are 10% stiffer than stock. I ride tight trails and I'm constantly using the clutch(with one finger). I don't want a stiffer pull. I priced OEM springs but they are about $20 more than the Tusks.

Has anyone had experience with the stiffer springs? Is the clutch pull worse? Should I just go with the OEM parts, or are there aftermarket springs that have stock stiffness?

Thanks!

Get the OEM springs! The aftermarket springs are way to stiff and will ware you out on those tight trails. I had a friend put in the aftermarket ones and he ended up leaving two springs out and it still felt harder too pull than stock. Take it from me I ride some of the tightest trails on the planet(jungle in Kauai).

Just my 2c. I would stay with the stock springs, but depending on the year of your bike,(mine is a 02 CR250) replace the aluminum plates with steel. This is what I did. My oil changes dont come out with silver tint like it used to, my clutch seems to work better. I too ride the tight stuff and really abuse the clutch. IMO!