please help junk 09 crf450 wont start half the time?

i have a 09 crf450 and i have a power commander and a full yoshi.bike was haveing a hard time to start so i checked the valves shimmed and even installed a new piston.also put a neew fuel filter kit in it at the same time sometimes the bike starts and other times it wont.i cant figure this thing out have done and checked everything.wish i would have kept the carb model.please help me figure this thing out its getting very frustrating.the only thing i havent changed is the fuel pump and the cdi box thanks for info.

started before the the engine work just doesnt make sense.started thinking maybe the rotor has debris on it causing it not to work.i also took the injector out of the trhottle body and cleaned the top of the injectoer and it looks fine.sometimes it strats in 2 kicks today i had to kick for 15 minutes to get it started.also when i do get it started iand i ride then let it sit for about 15 minutes it starts hard again.once its running it seems to start n run good.just getting it to run is the hard part.just want it to start like it used to.

• 2 weeks later...

thinking about buying pump now still wont start half the time.went good yesterday then started acting up and stalled and wouldnt start at all.tried starting it today and it started after many kicks.