Hawaii to Minnesota- need a bike

Flying in from Hawaii to see Family on july 9th through the 19th. Hoping to see the race in Mankato on the 11th, then jumping in the RV and heading to the nationals at Millville on the 17th.

I have a couple two strokes on Oahu (06 cr250, 04 yz125) that I woods ride with(mostly). Nobody I know rides in MN so was hoping to meet another riding buddy while I am there. I ride yours you ride mine sort of thing. Already made one friend this way, a fella from Colorado came out and rode my 250. I promise to take you on some sick rides when you come out here if you can hook me up while I am there. Shoot you can stay at my house AND ride my bikes... if your cool.

808-386-8135

Jeremiah

If my '05 yz125 (setup for woods) wasn't in storage with a broken case, I'd let you use it.....can't say I'll be getting out to Hawaii anytime soon, but I'm always down to go riding.

I've seen some footage on youtube by some guys out there -- you got some crazy terrain.

I thought Thielman was olney open to ride dirtbikes the two weekends the golden eagles have there trail ride. Isnt it horse rides the rest of the year. I just ripped the engine out of my 250 last night. I was going to redo the lower end and install the wr 1-5. How does one go about riding thielman this weekend?

There's a guy with his finger on the pulse. The trials event was fun. I gotta do that more often.

The trials events in Theilman are a little way south of the town of Theilman across the highway from a camp ground.

The event is held on private land. One owner for the camp site/pits and two adjacent farms.