07 DR650 front master cylinder top leak

Anyone had issues with the front master cylinder diaphram/top having a small leak?

When the lever is initially depressed there is a small bubble that can be seen at the cap vents.Enough so that a small drip is formed after a short ride.I had not noticed it until the paint on the master cylider stated coming off in spots around the cap.

There is no obvious cause for the leak that I can see with the cap removed,diaphram looks good.

Anyone got an idea?

Anyone had issues with the front master cylinder diaphram/top having a small leak?

When the lever is initially depressed there is a small bubble that can be seen at the cap vents.Enough so that a small drip is formed after a short ride.I had not noticed it until the paint on the master cylider stated coming off in spots around the cap.

There is no obvious cause for the leak that I can see with the cap removed,diaphram looks good.

Anyone got an idea?

The diaphragm should be sealed on the fluid side and vented on the cap side for expansion. If you don't have any obvious nicks in the sealing surface of the MC then I'd suspect a hole/crack if your diaphragm. Pull it out and clean in hot water and soap then stretch it out a bit and start looking for damage.