Non Fork-U users

If you happen to be one of the fortunate one's that got a Fork-U brace and you aren't using it (I don't know why you wouldn't be:banghead:), Bronc3 would like it (he needs 2) as his bikes got stolen, with the braces, (He thinks the thieves wanted his bikes but I know they were after the real bling ---Fork-U braces:worthy:)). I haven't any more left and I have no more foam so if your willing to part with yours please send him a PM.

ThanX,

Don:thumbsup:

If you happen to be one of the fortunate one's that got a Fork-U brace and you aren't using it (I don't know why you wouldn't be:banghead:), Bronc3 would like it (he needs 2) as his bikes got stolen, with the braces, (He thinks the thieves wanted his bikes but I know they were after the real bling ---Fork-U braces:worthy:)). I haven't any more left and I have no more foam so if your willing to part with yours please send him a PM.

ThanX,

What is that?

MAX!!!

06yz,

Do a search in this forum and you find all the info about it. Its the greatest invention of my time.

Brett,

Did you read the instructions:smirk:....Your not supposed to ride with it in place:banghead:.

You must really do something different with yours as my very first one is still in good shape after 6 years of use!!!

You must really do something different with yours as my very first one is still in good shape after 6 years of use!!!

Yeah, but your bike has been parked for half that time due to travel and injuries 🙂