Kickstand

well... you sure cant go wrong with the pmb's... i have a friend who has one on his crf450.. he starts it on the kickstand all the time, no problems. and when it is up, it tucks inside the rear side panel. I had a bike with the kind that clamps on the swing arm and it was always coming loose...

$150? Well I think I might be going without a kickstand haha. Thanks tho

I had a bike with the kind that clamps on the swing arm and it was always coming loose...

I had the same problem on a KX lol

$150? Well I think I might be going without a kickstand haha. Thanks tho

I had the same problem on a KX lol

there was a guy on ebay a couple of years ago that would make them for about anything... i had one, the tube was hollow, but did fine.. not as strong but also not 150...

let me dig around a little..

With a little bit of fab work any RM kick stand made by PMB will work. I bought a used one off of eBay for $50 that was for a '04 RM250. Used it on my '02 RM250 and now it's on my '08 RM250. The only thing that I had to mess with is the lower mount.

I have no problems with it, takes less than 10 seconds, but I don't actually get off the bike much. If you intend to use it just to load/unload the bike, help a friend out, take a break off the bike then it works great.

When I was doing research only 2 side stands were really recommended, the PMB and the Ricochet. If you want an actual side stand that you can flip down at will and don't want to spend a lot/mod one then Ricochet makes one for your bike for about $80.

http://www.utahsportcycle.com/