Hey, what's the odds of this team racing Husqvarna's in 2011?

Hey, what's the odds of this team racing the NEW Husqvarna TC450s in 2011 Motocross Grand Prix?

Martin Honda MX

TEAM MANAGER: Paolo Martin

RIDERS:

Jimmy Albertson | MX1 | San Diego, CA

Battig Alessandro | MX2 | Trieste, Italy

ADDRESS: Via Arno 39, 30030 Pianiga (VE) - ITALY

Edited by HuskyRips

You'd know better than us, it seems!!

Those are some fast guys who would not accept a compromised machine! I'd be excited to see that and it would give major relevance to the new TC450. Results would need to follow.

OMG we might actually see a TC450 race PRO mx in the USA, at the USGP!!!

Elaborate if ya know something. Please!?

You'd know better than us, it seems!!

Those are some fast guys who would not accept a compromised machine! I'd be excited to see that and it would give major relevance to the new TC450. Results would need to follow.

OMG we might actually see a TC450 race PRO mx in the USA, at the USGP!!!

Elaborate if ya know something. Please!?

It was over in one of the Euro MX sites and said Honda has no interest in supporting a race team in 2011 and Paolo Martin the manager was in final discussions with BMW/Husqvarna for a multi year contract to run their factory MX1 and MX2 race team.

Usually the french source I pulled this rumor from has been pretty accurate with their all calls.

Nothing inked yet, but they say it's real close.

HR its all about the soldi!! Dinero,, cash. I hope Martin does get the Husky MX GP team, he always has a good organization and is a great team manger, bringing in good sponsors,support, good riders etc etc (cash) all the stuff that make a top level team. This is a good news rumor. R