My tool box

What did you use for the rear bracket? I have an E and don't have a subframe under the rear fender.:banana:

Nice looking work space you have there...BTW

That is his kitchen! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tool box looks good. The fashion police aren't gonna be there on that stretch of mountain road when you get a flat or need to pull a wheel.

I don't know man, it looks like anything you store in there is going to fall out everytime you open it. Nicely made and better than I could have done but how's it work on the trail?

You're missing the beer fridge, tv and stereo.... Nice work....If you were that concerned with stuff falling out when opened, maybe you could fashion some kind of half cargo net inside the door the retain whatever it is you're carrying.

Cool beans

How close does the swingarm get when bottomed out?

1/2in without the spacers 1in with the spacers from the widest part of the tire.

And the swing arm doesnt hit I will try to get a number for you after work.

what's up bigT?

I've been wanting to mount something similar on top of the rack that is easily removable, we should get together

Anytime bro.

i would rather my tools fall out than have none at all . wich i dont .just wrap every thing up in a rag or two to keep them from rattlin and organized looks good

Right on !!!

Sweet toolbox its just the right size to hold the basic tools to get you out of trouble.๐Ÿ™‚

Yea the size is just right for what I need.

So far I like it if I still like it in a few weeks I will cut a better looking mount on the CNC.