Welding an aluminum radiator

My radiator starts to leak when my bike heats up and pressure builds in the rad. I have tried using epoxy and it helped but did not completley solve the problem especially when riding single track through tight muddy areas. Was wondering if anyone has had any luck welding an aluminum radiator.

My radiator starts to leak when my bike heats up and pressure builds in the rad. I have tried using epoxy and it helped but did not completley solve the problem especially when riding single track through tight muddy areas. Was wondering if anyone has had any luck welding an aluminum radiator.

Depends where its leaking.. and you don't need to send it anywhere!

Just bring it to any shop around your area that does welding and they will weld if for 90% less than mylers and any specialized "rad repair" shop....

If its leaking somewhere easy to access of coarse.

I would make sure upfront with the shop you take it to if there are any guarantees. We tried a shop local to us and it was obviously not fixed because it leaked the next day. I figured they would pressure test, but maybe there wasn't a good weld. I would just get that information up front, or buy a new one.