I'm looking for a new battery

There are some cheaper ones on ebay. There is a bikemaster 12 Volt, 5 ah, 70 cca, 4.5" L x 2 13/16" W x 4 3/16" H Said to fit crf 250x for$39.99 with about $14 shipping. Only has a 6 month warranty. There are some cheaper ones, even used ones, but i dont know if i would go with either of them. I just use ebay for everything.

There are some cheaper ones on ebay. There is a bikemaster 12 Volt, 5 ah, 70 cca, 4.5" L x 2 13/16" W x 4 3/16" H Said to fit crf 250x for$39.99 with about $14 shipping. Only has a 6 month warranty. There are some cheaper ones, even used ones, but i dont know if i would go with either of them. I just use ebay for everything.

Thanks BoonDocker. I found a few cheaper ones but they are all 70cca. I'm planning on using the 450x batt. that puts out 130cca for easier starting. I have also been warned to stay away from the Bikemaster brand. Thanks for the reply. Kevin

I have had a Scorpion for two years now and not an issue yet, Stock batt. bit the big one in the spring so ordered the Scorpion being a little short on cash at the time, used a battery tender the next winter and it's still performing well. Have not had to kick start it since I got it, Love that little button.

Dauntae