Hinson clutch spring kit (4 set) for '09

If your clutch is slipping, you need new plates. No springs alone are going to help now. You need to find out why it is slipping.

Too many hours on it? (how many on your bike?) wrong oil (consult owners manual), bad/wrong adjustment?(consult owners manual), way too much power for the stock plates?(not likely unless you have installed a turbo or a 750 big-bore-long-stroke nitro burning hillclimb setup(those guys are nuts), you're trying to pull a trailer with your dirtbike(???), you weigh over 400 lbs.

?

If your clutch is slipping, you need new plates. No springs alone are going to help now. You need to find out why it is slipping.

Too many hours on it? (how many on your bike?) wrong oil (consult owners manual), bad/wrong adjustment?(consult owners manual), way too much power for the stock plates?(not likely unless you have installed a turbo or a 750 big-bore-long-stroke nitro burning hillclimb setup(those guys are nuts), you're trying to pull a trailer with your dirtbike(???), you weigh over 400 lbs.

?

🙂

No, no slip on my bike.

I've been reading some threads on how to improve durability on the '09 stock clutch. Also came across this article HERE

I would like to get some feedback on this mod.

I've heard, stronger Hinson clutch springs installed on the stock clutch will keep the CRF from clutch slipping.

Is the clutch lever a lot harder to pull?

Oh, I guess I mis-understood your post when you said your clutch was slipping.

So what clutch issue are you experiencing?

Oh, I guess I mis-understood your post when you said your clutch was slipping.

So what clutch issue are you experiencing?

Not experincing any dramatic issues at the moment.

I did noticed the clutch lever pull a lot softer after 20hs on my CRF.

My goal with this thread is to hear some feedback on the Hinson 4 set springs mod.

I would like to get some feedback on this mod.

I've heard, stronger Hinson clutch springs installed on the stock clutch will keep the CRF from clutch slipping.

Is the clutch lever a lot harder to pull?

I have a friend who did this and said it worked. I plan to order some soon. The pull will be only a little harded.