03 KLX400 I might buy today

I won't get rid of my XT250, its a fun bike. But I'm looking at something with more power and top end to camp off of thats more highway worthy and still play hard in the dirt. Any opinions? Btw, I'm 5'4" so I'll definately have to put a lowering link and gel seat on it. And maybe even still slower the suspension, hopefully not though. It's super slean, 4k miles, almost no dirt, new tires, bars, etc. Only wants $2400. I don't see how I can pass it up, honestly.

I bought it. Got him down to $2100. Things right off the bat; desert tank (the stock tank is rusty and I was gonna do that anyway), side case covers, Cycra handguards and grips, lowering link. Other things to follow, better skid plate, paint the fenders and headlight bezel, maybe shave the seat or get a gel seat, tool tube. I know there are other things I'm not thinking of right now. But it has Renthal fatbars, billet rear rack, new Kenda 270's. Fires right up and has alot more power than my XT. It's gonna be a great bike when I get it dialed in to my short, light self.🙂