BC & LPNF Sunday 7/11

a couple of us are gonna hit the buttcrack and some LPNF trails on Sunday (7/11). There may be a couple more riders, but they are undecided at this time. We are gonna meet at Edison stagin area in Hungry Valley at 8am.

The route we take will be decided by the group.

Bring plenty of water and a few snacks. figure we can run about 50-60 mile loop.

Feel free to join us.

It'll be fun. I will have my chest mounted HD camera rollin, maybe you could be a YouTube star.. LOLOL

with all the hype we hear about snowy, I bet it would be a cool trail to hit. If you all wanna hit it, I'm willing to go for it.

hmmm.. do I bring the lighter 250x with the bigger gas tank or the bigger more powerful 530 exc?

Looks like we have three for sure, possibly a 4th. we have room for a couple more..

Wish I didn't have to work this weekend. Like to ride with you guys again and I need a second shot at Miller jeep trail ?

I'm ridin tomorrow, hope someone will show up. LOLOL

Ron you are welcome to join us in Arrowhead. It's beautiful up here right now. Riding at 8:30-9AM. 3 old guys... 2 young guys. Staging at Pinnacles.

071010_pinnacles_tease.gif

210 to Waterman/Hwy18 up the mountain... Then 173 to Arrowhead... keep going about 6 to 8 miles past the dam at the lake on 173... Right Turn into Pinnacles Staging area just past the rifle range. Takes about 45 mins from Waterman to Pinnacles.

We are on top in the secondary staging area. You can see us from the lower deck. I may have a spare Adventure Pass if you need one.

How tempting Jeff, however, I cannot stand up the two guys that are meeting me up there. Definitely have to go up with you all sometime. Looks like a nice place to hit.

As much riding as I do, I've got my adventure pass with an extra one myself..