TE 310 parts

Hey I am looking at buying a TE 310 soon and I have been comparing it to lots of different bike (e.g 250’s 450’s) I found the 450’s had to much power cus I ride in tight sections mostly and im 18 this year and have a crf 230 atm and have found I defiantly need a new more powerful and more race like bike but I don’t want a bike that is going to cost a lot to maintain (I accept that it will cost more than my 230) cus im at uni and have very little money to spend on it (but everything I have will go into it) and I don’t mind spending time maintain it instead of sending it in to a shop any way I was just wandering how hard it is to get parts for the TE310 in comparison to the jap bikes and if there a bike that any one thinks is more sutible please say and say why ( I defiantly don’t want a bike like an xr or any thing like that)

yeah i have been looking at it it dose look sweet with the enging at 70 degrees they clame that makes it feel heaps lighter and i can c y but has anyone riden it to c how it all works in the end

and wast that parts 4 the 310 or the 390

Mate R&D Husqvarna will have all the parts you need. The 310 is a beaut bike and is really a 250 with a larger cylinder. The bottom end is the same from the 250 to the 510 so you should not see any stress related issues with the 310. I ride my brothers 09 310 a lot and I love it. It has been 100% reliable and now with 2500kms. The Paul Feeney group who are the importers also have an extensive range of spares. Your local Husky dealer will either have or be able to get pretty quickly any bits you need. Do not feel you are riding a rare species. In fact Husky increased sales by 87% last year. All the other off road bikes lost market share-KTM down 13% and the Japs around 18%. Buy with confidence and enjoy.