Bring back the RM's petition!

Would have signed it but the survey wants to much personal info!

I just sighed-up, and then rechecked it,,no problem,, all You give up is Your web address, Remember what the cause is for....if they start making those bad-ass bikes again,,I will be in hog heaven,,,even though My 04 is really been reliable and powerful, whenever I need it.......but maybe,,in ten years, I can buy a used 2012,,and run the crap out of it.......have a good one........Dr.D..

you mean like where it asks for your name and address? I mean because we wouldn't want Suzuki to think real people were signing this thing...

We all know that Suzuki will not personally contact anyone of us, so having the option of posting our email address or our personal address is good enough. And I do not know about you but I personally have received over one hundred personal information phising attempts and have even gotten a credit card number stolen, safety nets prevented the thief from ruining my credit.

The bottom line is that this is a simple petition, so lets keep it simple. Our name and state should be good enough.

We all know that Suzuki will not personally contact anyone of us, so having the option of posting our email address or our personal address is good enough. And I do not know about you but I personally have received over one hundred personal information phising attempts and have even gotten a credit card number stolen, safety nets prevented the thief from ruining my credit.

The bottom line is that this is a simple petition, so lets keep it simple. Our name and state should be good enough.

Back in the early days (pre WW1) all that was required was a name and town. When the world got considerably smaller it became a name and full address. When I was a young teen it was Name address and phone. These days they switched the phone to email. Those are the rules of engagement and are needed for it to be legal.

Billions of people have access to this info already and some have even more info on you. As we speak you are logged in and all these ads are directed at you. I searched for generators, riding gear and a laptop today, all my ads are popping upon TT for these things right now. How? they logged my IP address and there is nothing I can do about it....... within reason anyway.

I was a victim of fraud, they cleaned out my mortgage account. That doesnt stop me from using my CC on the net or paying my bills via online banking. I wrote a check to Uncle Sam for taxes, someone along the line saw the acc# and recorded it. another person filed it etc etc. in the end some low level security person that takes out the trash ended up with it and cleaned out my acc.

In Britain you can also get get RMX versions of the the RM's!I bought a new 06 rm 125 this year and I love it(and so do a bunch of pro racers who race 4 strokes). Even as a play bike or for training you can't beat a crisp running Rm. Kudos to Yamaha and KTM for bringing in 2 strokes but for those of us who bleed yellow(for the last 35 years)Bring back the RM 250(rm 300?) and an rm 151!