Sign in to follow this  

Sisneros Speed Works no longer associated with otd cyclesports

Best wishes Eddie, you've done well by me and I never hesitate to recommend your services. I believe you've built a solid foundation on which you will continue to build a strong successful company.

I was going to visit when I road trip through (kinda like a stop at Mecca). Sounds like you'll be busy!

let me know when you are coming thru.

yesterday was a long day. i got everything moved and set up 99%. i have thousands of dollars worth of hardware i need to sort and i need to buy a few things but otherwise im operational at the speed works compound.

i appreciate all the support and positive feed back.

as a celebration of my freedom im running a introductory labor rate special.

the labor rates are $79 a hours for general repair and such. $85 for performance tuning,motor building etc.

TT'ers get 20% off where as it was 10% previously.

any pricing or service inquirys to SSpeedWorks@gmail.com

thanks again everyone!

Let me know when you are set up for full engine rebuilds. :smirk: If I blow mine up by the end of the season, or maybe even not, its heading west.

Eddie,

I just placed my order for the quick-turn throttle assembly. Take your time fulfilling that order. I know what its like moving a shop - it takes time to get up and running at speed again. I'm out of commission for another 3 weeks anyway!

Eddie,

I just placed my order for the quick-turn throttle assembly. Take your time fulfilling that order. I know what its like moving a shop - it takes time to get up and running at speed again. I'm out of commission for another 3 weeks anyway!

I want one too.....no rush for me either though. :smirk:

Congrats on the new opportunity.

I delay/avoided taking big chances until I literally lost everything. I have since surpassed my most ambitious expectations.

I'll be sending you a cooler with a winter project for you! :smirk:

Eddie,

i will get it done asap.

Congrats on the new opportunity.

I delay/avoided taking big chances until I literally lost everything. I have since surpassed my most ambitious expectations.

I'll be sending you a cooler with a winter project for you! :smirk:

thanks@

Eddie, sorry to hear you have been forced into going self employed, but I wish you the very best of luck for the future :smirk:

You go Eddie! I know you'll do fine, if not better than fine. Best of luck on the new chapter.

William a moderator :cheers:

Nice one Will, good luck with it mate.

Neil. :smirk::ride::ride: