RMX Devol Rad. Guards

Since they no longer make them I'm thinking of buying these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120481589318&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

though are all the parts there? Seems like some are missing.

I'd rather buy as set of Works Connection's but they no longer make them either. These are for another RMX I picked up; my existing one has WC guards which I prefer as they do not alter the front airstream, but if this is all I can get then so be it.

I looked around on the web about a month ago, typed in dirt bike closeouts or rmx250 close out and it pulled up a site that had these on close out for (I think) $28 new.

I have looked for the site for 2 days now that i had found w/the close out stuff on it, can't find it:banghead: I know it is out there just remeber what I typed in the search to find it. They had skid plates too:banghead:

Thanks, JMC - I do appreciate your efforts.

I've found other on-line dealers who list it but they all say discontinued after I place the order - they must use the same distributors. Works Connection said they stopped making them some time ago.

They do come up new on Ebay every so often so I'll hang in there and hope not to lay it over in the mean time.