The Italian Eagle has landed!

After a little wait, the mailman dropped of my new 2010 TM250 Enduro in the mail today! I custom ordered it through Barker Brothers Cycles (Dan has been absolutely wonderful to work with!!! THANKS DAN).

I sold my trusty 250EC GasGas to make room for this Italian piece of art. Should look nice to the 2007 TM530E that's already in the garage!

I'll post some better pics once I have them. I snappped this one quick with my phone. I'll also post a ride report once I get it broken in and dialed....STOKED!! If it's anything like the 530, should be unbelievalbe!

250.jpg

hey bro when did you order it from dan? i was going to place an order just under a month ago for a 300 en but chose the nambotin replica instead but there was someone getting a 250 en at the same time. just wondering cause that would be absolutly rediculous fast shipping from italy lol and im still waiting for my nambo! im super pumped for you and cant wait for the ride report!

no doubt ernie its awesome!!!!! im stoked to know the ride report because there is know one around here with one. dan at barkerbros is an awesome guy hes super helpful and if it wasnt for this nambo popping up close to home i was on the TM wagon for sure.