Wont Start

Lookin for some help........I have a 2007 RMZ 450 that I just got new I may have 5 rides on it. It has sat for 3 weeks, now it wont start. I put new gas and a new plug in and still nothing. It will run on starting fluid for a few seconds then die. I am getting gas to the carb but that is as far as i went..

Any suggestions

With a poor quality of fuel, it won't have to set long to turn to syrup and restrict the pilot jet or stick the needle and seat.

Take a small wrench and causually but sharply tap on the bowl of the carb, then try and restart.

You may have to pull the fuel adjustment screw and blast a few shots of carburetor cleaner through the fuel screw port.

P.S. make sure the gas is turned on. ?

Did you drain the gas from the tank or the bottom of the carb ?

3 weeks seems kinda short though. Ive let gas sit waaaay longer and had no problems, Maybe its just a honda thing.

Try training from the bowl on the carb and kick it over slowly a few times and then crank on it.

Yeah. Try draining the float bowl first.It's happened to me before on the wifes quad. Let it sit for a while and the gas gets condesation or water in the bowl. Drain it and it starts right up. Of course I don't let the bikes sit for long with out draining the gas out of the carb.?