Walker Valley 7/10/10

That works, was thinking of 9am ish in the lot so that would work. How about Willy? Need a 200 test ride?
Hey willy, time to test some bikes... you're more than welcome to throw a leg over my 450 ๐Ÿ™‚

Wait, what am I thinking, Willy only slacks on Fridays. :banana:

Thanks for the offer Tom, but I have to go to Everett tomorrow to do some work for my Daughter, also gonna sneak a trip in to bentbike to see if i can find the shock linkage

Mike, thanks for the offer on the 450 but I think it's gonna be too heavy for an old fart like me, by the way, was great time riding today, only saw one other person and that was in the parking lot๐Ÿคฃ

Ride safe tomorrow guys, maybe next week we can hook up, I'll even for go my normal Friday Slacker Support group ride just to go with you guys on Saturday

The last 5% of the deck needs to be done today so no Walker for me but the back 40 tomorrow morning sounds good Mark. :banana:

Gots to pull some armor bits off the peashooter and slap 'em on the newest addition to the family. Time to grab a cup of joe and hit the garage before it heats up. ๐Ÿ™‚

The last 5% of the deck needs to be done today so no Walker for me but the back 40 tomorrow morning sounds good Mark. ๐Ÿคฃ

Gots to pull some armor bits off the peashooter and slap 'em on the newest addition to the family. Time to grab a cup of joe and hit the garage before it heats up. ๐Ÿ™‚

yep, sounds good to me.. i'll be around :banana:

What a ride. ๐Ÿคฃ

HH take you 'splorin?.. Finishing touches are going on the new toy hauler tomorrow, will be doing walker quite a bit from here on out!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Guns, Ned and I are kickstands up around 930 ish tomorrow here at my house if your interested... I know it's a freaking haul, but for you I may even fire up the 'Q"... :banana: And Tom of course your always welcome here

Was a fun day chasing Hurricane, NWbikerider and Guns. HH put together a hell of a good loop. Thanks again for the invite Mark but my bike hauler will be used for a furniture hauler today.

Edited by Enduroguy

What a hell ofa weekend. Thanks to everyone who came out to play, I am a little sore. Guns, you are one great sport, we are all glad you rode with us on saturday.

A true enduroguy.

P7100115.jpg

Sundays crew started out with 10, but after a couple of flats got narrowed down to 7.

Everyone had a great time.

P7110119.jpg

Woodlief, Ned, we are waiting on you.

Woodlief, Ned, we are waiting on you.

Ned and I were out tearing up some of the back yard, ๐Ÿ™‚ found yet some more single track that needs a little work.. had a great dbl track to single track back to dbl track day, ned got a chance to play with his new gasser a bit..

Ned and I were out tearing up some of the back yard, ๐Ÿ™‚ found yet some more single track that needs a little work.. had a great dbl track to single track back to dbl track day, ned got a chance to play with his new gasser a bit..

OK, do tell ??