FMF 2 Stroke Races??

does anyone know if they are doing the Pro 2 stroke races at select nationals like last year?? i know they did 4 of them last year. it was open to anyone who holds an AMA pro card. i believe FMF sponsored it

it was great to see RC out there on a 2 stroke at Unadilla last year, hope they do it again

any info for this year??

Isnt it Ironic that back in like 97 or so that select rounds had the "sounds of thunder" series with those tricked out BBR's, VOR's, KTMs and Husabergs?? Now its totally flipped. Maybe they should call it the "sound of bee's" series. Also, why in gods name do they still run a 4 stroke national series?

lol it is ironic and double the price now. i hope they one day soon start doing DI 2 strokes and more tech into them bc if so they could be great. i mean look how good a YZ250 is now and that is on a 10 year old platform if not older. a little R&D and that bike could be putting a hurt on a 4 stroke

Ignorance is bliss. :banana:

MAX!!!

That may be. I don't get accused of being the smartest person very often but that CR of mine; great power, good suspension, best turning, simply beautiful. 🙂

without a doubt, i had a 07 CR and a 06 YZ and while both good i prefered my CR, stock for stock the YZ is better but after some susp work and little motor tweaks the CR was better for me. i prefered the roll on of the YZ but it could not turn or flick around like my CR chassis did

both great bikes though