2011 Gas Gas' revealed

To me, it looks a lot like a Beta, with the colors. Which is great, I love the color combination.

I was thinking the same thing. 🙂 Not that it is a bad thing, the Beta's look real sharp.

I really like the looks of that headlight as well. I would if I could buy one and if it would work on my 06. Probably does not put out enough light to be worth it though.

I was thinking the same thing. 🙂 Not that it is a bad thing, the Beta's look real sharp.

I really like the looks of that headlight as well. I would if I could buy one and if it would work on my 06. Probably does not put out enough light to be worth it though.

Stock head lights always seem to suck... I cannot see jack-all during night on my VOR, think it is only there to comply with the laws to make them street legal... oh wait, that is the only reason why... :banana:

Hey guys I am just starting to look at the Gas Gas bikes so is the EC and XC the same bikes or what? I am looking for a 250 2-stroke woods bike like a WR Husky/XC KTM; not sure what Gas Gas calls theirs. Thanks.

Edited by john01
meant to put XC

Hey guys I am just starting to look at the Gas Gas bikes so is the EC and WC the same bikes or what? I am looking for a 250 2-stroke woods bike like a WR Husky/XC KTM; not sure what Gas Gas calls theirs. Thanks.

Not super positive on this but gas gas has the XC and the EC, haven't really heard of a WC, but I am not a gas gas man, yet. The XC represents the 4 stroke bikes of theirs, and EC the opposite. If I where to get a 2-stroke woods bike I would personally go with a 2010 KTM 300 XC-W, haven't heard a ton about the 250 XC-W but guessing it would be as good, but I wouldn't be hesitant to go with the Gas Gas EC 300 or EC 250, have heard only great things about this bike.

BBdirtbikg I meant to put XC not WC. I just read the XC has less FW weight and is snapper than the EC. The EC have the heavy FW weight and over seas can come with complete light kits for the street. On the KTM thing, I think they are good bikes but I haven't ridden one I like. The balance, seating, and handling just don't fit me. So it's either XC250 Gas Gas or Husky WR250 at this point; I think LOL.

BBdirtbikg I meant to put XC not WC. I just read the XC has less FW weight and is snapper than the EC. The EC have the heavy FW weight and over seas can come with complete light kits for the street. On the KTM thing, I think they are good bikes but I haven't ridden one I like. The balance, seating, and handling just don't fit me. So it's either XC250 Gas Gas or Husky WR250 at this point; I think LOL.

I do not think you can go wrong. Local dealer here has a used 2008 Husky WR250 with 35 miles for $3800... I want it but gotta rid myself of my VOR first, once I finish building it that is lol.