Troubles starting the DRZ

Hi all!

I am having troubles starting the DRZ.. Its a quite odd setup.. Its a drz 470 with ported head etc from Eddie. But without RHC cams.. My ones have been lost by the post and while waiting on the 2nd pair that Eddie proposed to send AT HIS OWN cost (thanks again very much Eddie).. But i just couldnt wait.. I found myself a pair of LTZ cams and put on there(removed decomp).. It runs fine IF i manage to start it.. When i push start it it starts easily.. But wont idle unless i rev it till it heats up.. Then it will perform and idle normally.. it will start by the magic button only if its heated up. If its been resting for a while it wont start.. And its not the battery. It has the SSW big battery and fully charged when i tried to start it.. but in vain..

Could anyone please help me? I hope it nothing bad r complicated..

Sorry for taking some time.. pc crashed and have no proper internet connection.. I guess it was the valve clearances causing it... There is no clearance at all on the intake side. As for the exhaust, one side is 0.38mm and the other 0.25mm. Is it normal that the 2 ex. have different clearances?