06 Ktm 450exc jetting for Taylor Park Co.

Get a JD Jet Kit which will make your bike run better and has a leaner needle and instructions for elevation. It takes the guess work out of jetting. Your bike came lean from the factory and putting the muffler on made it even leaner and making less power. Well worth the money.

I run a 162 main and 45 pilot at Taylor in both my 453 and 525. You can fine tune by adjusting your needle. I also run the Honda accelerator pump which is a little leaner. You may want to shorten your squirt timing slightly. I would suggest a 165 because of your exhaust.

A general rule of thumb is to go down 1% in jet size for every 1,000' gain in altitude.

You might consider a 180 for riding in Missouri, especially in cool weather with that exhaust system.

Thanks for the help, just bought the bike and getting it ready for the trip. Last year I was on a Honda CRF450r and had the jetting for it. We are heading out on the 20th of July for a week, we love it out there! Staying at the Taylor Park Res campgrounds. Thanks again for the direction. Oliver