Nags Head - Kitty Hawk

Can anyone suggest a place to ride (mx or single track) within 60-90 minutes of Kitty Hawk/Mantaeo?

Every year I take the family down there so they can enjoy the beach. Me? I prefer to ride or go fish!

Every year I try another form of asking this question but I have yet to find anything.

Thanks everyone and pardon the interuption.

There is a MX track in Elizabeth City NC. I think the website is www.ecmx.com

Never been there so I can't tell you anythink about it:bonk:

If it were me, I'd just head down to Avon/Buxton/Hatteras for some fishing!

I'm headed to Hatteras myself next week, fishing is a little slow compared to spring/fall, but I'll be soaking some bloodworms and shrimp anyways!🙂

Let me know if you find anything good. I still need to try the MX track in Cresswell but I definitely prefer trails and not much in the way of that in eastern NC. I'm in Washington not too far from Nags Head

Let me know if you find anything good. I still need to try the MX track in Cresswell but I definitely prefer trails and not much in the way of that in eastern NC. I'm in Washington not too far from Nags Head

I live in Kill Devil Hills, inbetween kitty hawk and nags head. There is no public places to ride. ECMX and Creswell are the only places close to ride. Creswell is an hour away and hour and 20 to ECMX.