To the DRZ400 In Butler, PA with TT sticker..

Seen your bike today, parked in front of "5 and Under" in Butler, PA. Over beside "Ross, Dress for less"

its a blue DR-Z400. You got the TT Sideplate (Rh side), a TT sticker on the rear fender, and a set of knobbies, along with (if i recall correctly) Orangeish/reddish Accerbis Brush busters.

i was admiring your bike waitin to catch ya but ole lady said "LETS GO!!" so..i tucked my tail and walked inside. I'm from Kittanning area, we oughta do some dual sporting if your into it. Got a few other guys from my neck of woods that love dualin it, and it'd be cool to find some new territory to ride. Get back to me if your interested. Thanks!

-Zac

Hey, you guys ever head up north? I just got the dual sport, used to ride a crf250. My brother in law has a WR250X. So far he's the only d/s guy I know. I live in Erie, let me know if you guys get up this way!?

Hey, you guys ever head up north? I just got the dual sport, used to ride a crf250. My brother in law has a WR250X. So far he's the only d/s guy I know. I live in Erie, let me know if you guys get up this way!:banana:

Will do!! ?