1985 cr80 problems

i have a freind that will give me a cr80r for free and also a 1986 kx80 for free the problems are is that both bikes were ran with wrong oil mixtures so they both blew up . so in that type of issue what would need to be replaced.

It's been along time since I raced the little 80cc bikes, but when I did, and also with my 125's, on a couple occasions when mine seized up, I just replaced the piston and rings, honed the cylinder with the dingleball hone and kept on going,

One time I grenaded a piston at the track, first warm ups of a two day event, we took the engine out, pulled the top end, filled the bottom end with solvent , turned it over and flushed and repeated until we got the piston out, well probably most of it, replaced piston/rings honed it and was good to go, I wouldn't do it today, but at the time, the owner of a Honda shop was helping us out, he said lets do it, if the bottom end goes out, I'll take care of it for you, rode the bike for a couple more years, never had an issue.

I'd start by pulling the cylinders, and checking out the pistons, may get lucky and just need new pistons and rings, and a quick hone?