Yaphank tomorrow (sunday)?

I was there Sunday. Track was great as usual. Just a few pile ups at the base of the new step on. Caught the cause of one on video, guy looped out and left his bike in middle of track going down the fade away. Different kid, from same group in pits, left his bike in middle of track around the blind tunnel corner in mini class. Glad my son knows to keep his eyes up!

I was there Sunday. Track was great as usual. Just a few pile ups at the base of the new step on. Caught the cause of one on video, guy looped out and left his bike in middle of track going down the fade away. Different kid, from same group in pits, left his bike in middle of track around the blind tunnel corner in mini class. Glad my son knows to keep his eyes up!

SERIOUSLY! I was in mid air and I see a yami and a honda and a kid laying right where i'm supposed to land... i swirved left and barely missed it.. I tried cutting around to the top to slow people down because I was one of the first people to come up on the accident. Kid got up and walked away, but he was laying there for a while it looked bad for a few minutes. But all in all it was an awesome day