09 310 Triple clamp options...

So while im still not riding due to my leg injury im trying to fix up the bike a bit, although i have a complete lack of funds:banghead: .....

was wondering if there are triple clamps that would adapt to the 2009 TE310(my top clamp is slightly bent but makes a massive difference!!) ...... OEM is extreemly over priced!!

sorry i cant help but im looking at buying at 2009 TE310 and was wondering what the major problems u found withe the bike. is the top triple calamp a issue or cing how u said u were still not riding a am gussing that it was a prity deacent crash?

btw i also have very little money to spend on it but have no proble spending time doing mataince on it

sorry i cant help but im looking at buying at 2009 TE310 and was wondering what the major problems u found withe the bike. is the top triple calamp a issue or cing how u said u were still not riding a am gussing that it was a prity deacent crash?

btw i also have very little money to spend on it but have no proble spending time doing mataince on it

yeh i had a pretty decant crash..... i t-boned a kangaroo going 80km/hand damaged the bike a fair bit (+2 fractured ribs and torn cartlidge in my sternum)..... i asked u in another post but havnt checked for your reply yet but where bouts are u? i have a mate selling his 09 TE310 for $8300 i think, its in good condition too, he barely rides it cause he claims he is too old haha.... had a bit of work done to it ill try find out wat

haha yeah a fair way but sounds like a good price if it wasent so far id go 4 a look at it hey i just read a 60 post thing about wither parts r avilbe 4 huskey parts and that dident end up giving a deffent answer and i think they were in the us any way but have u had any truble or heard any thing that they wont contune parts for the 310 (i thing this 60post was more about older modles but any way had any problems)

haha yeah a fair way but sounds like a good price if it wasent so far id go 4 a look at it hey i just read a 60 post thing about wither parts r avilbe 4 huskey parts and that dident end up giving a deffent answer and i think they were in the us any way but have u had any truble or heard any thing that they wont contune parts for the 310 (i thing this 60post was more about older modles but any way had any problems)

My god that is the hardest post I have ever read in my life. I'm no english teacher but that is purely disgraceful. Giving aussies a great name there champ.

• 4 weeks later...