Do dealerships allow test rides?

I've been thinking about a 4 stroke lately, but I don't want to just drop the money on one and find out I hate it. I need to test drive one on a trail or something, see how it differs.

Is this normal for a dealership to do?

I've been thinking about a 4 stroke lately, but I don't want to just drop the money on one and find out I hate it. I need to test drive one on a trail or something, see how it differs.

Is this normal for a dealership to do?

It depends. Some dealerships here will go out to popular riding areas and give out test rides

I would look at rentals also. Although I was at the dealer this weekend and they were telling me the humorous (to me at least) of a customer(?) who took off on a test ride. After two hours the salesman asked if he should go and check on the guy and the boss said no, I think you should call the cops. Now they will go with you on any test ride.

my dealer would let me drive it around the shop and test it out but not on a trail. there are some dealerships that have a training track out back to make sure you know how to ride. find one of those and ask to drive it around on the track?

Will I know down here in ky if you have bought stuff off them before or a frequent customer they well let you test ride one as long you are being serious about buying one and have the money to purchase it.

Edited by onefasthonda
missed up