Good Trail Ride

I live in central NJ and I know there really is no place to take my two kids (7&10) trail riding for the day.Can anyone suggest a place in PA that is close and allows us to ride together on some good trails?

We go to lost trails often...but mainly ride illegally in the woods.

So we finally made it to Breezewood Proving grounds this past wkend.. Great place because they have diff tracks and a swimming pond w/diving board, raft and large slide. The kids had a great time. Three hour+ drive time with a Stop at the Resturant/brewery on the way out.

They have diff. tracks by abiliites and trails also. We normally dont ride tracks just woods riding thru the pines. But the kids finally got some good time in on the mx tracks. There was hardly anyone there on Fri. so we road the Intermediate tracks -10yr old on a xr100 got a real flavor of a big boy track. The 13 yr old was doing well for a first time. There is another small track called a Pee wee track right next to the Kids track which was empty a lot of the time. They also stored my trailer over night due to the fact we stayed in a Motel in Breezewood. Next time I would rent the cabins (Nice and clean by my wife standards) and stay at the Park. There is food (burgers..) candy and ice cream available, they do a nice job of keeping the kids happy, Wife actually took a nap in the nicely shaded parking area:thumbsup:

They have done a lot of work recently and had District 5 & 6 races this Sunday so Saturday was a little busy and we regulated our use of the Intermediate tracks.

We also want to visit Willow Hill which is right off the Pa turnpike. The turnpike seemed smooth and it was an easy drive at least a lot smoother than the Route 287 bridge approach slabs seem to send my trailer flying.

But how about etown on Fridays? I have heard the back tracks are not to busy that day so we may try riding there for the summer.