Do KTM's Burn More Oil Than other Brands?

So the oil window on my bike goes from full to very low after only about 3 hard rides. Do KTM's burn more oil than most brands as this seems like a lot. I've been checking it as of late and it seeming to use more than I ever recall in the past. It's been running fine however and doesn't smoke or anything crazy.

So the oil window on my bike goes from full to very low after only about 3 hard rides. Do KTM's burn more oil than most brands as this seems like a lot. I've been checking it as of late and it seeming to use more than I ever recall in the past. It's been running fine however and doesn't smoke or anything crazy.

It depends on the bike (you don't say which KTM this is), but for some models KTM recommends that you do not run the bike with oil all the way to the top of the sight windows - instead run it at halfway up. Otherwise the bike will use up the oil. You might research whether your bike is one of those models and/or whether your bike uses less oil when you don't fill it all the way up.