Got an hour meter now i have a ??

I go about 5 hours. It always comes out pretty clean, but seeing as how its a pretty high strung motor, I dont want to risk broken down dirt oil. If you ride in dusty conditions, clean your air filter more often, it shouldnt require more frequent oil changes unless dirt is getting past the filter. The inside of my filter always looks as good as the day I oiled it. Maxima filter oil is good stuff.

If you are using Amsoil , every 20-30 hrs for woods and trail riding.Less than that, just throwing money away.Amsoil is some tough oil and really only have to change it 2 times a yr,4 times a yr if you are racing.Use common sense, oil dont break down til after 15hrs or more per qrt.

If you are using Amsoil , every 20-30 hrs for woods and trail riding.Less than that, just throwing money away.Amsoil is some tough oil and really only have to change it 2 times a yr,4 times a yr if you are racing.Use common sense, oil dont break down til after 15hrs or more per qrt.

Even if the oil does not break down, it gets dirty and must be replaced, its only a small amount of oil to lubricate the gearbox and the top end, it has a lot of work to do

I would say as cheap insurance change it as often as you can

If the oil is not somewhat transparent as it drains into the catch pan than you have left it in to long. So observe the oil as it drains and set up you oil changes accordingly.

alot of time as the oil runs out, i stick my finger in the oil...usually i can see through the oil...is that what i want??