1993 Honda CR 250 Jetting Problems

okay so i live just in the salt lake area and iv always had trouble with my jetting like before my bike would start up on the first or second kick but it wouldnt idle at all. and just before the season ended last year i put the suggested jettings from the manual in and now i cant start it but when it does start it idles. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! its driving me mad:banghead: lol thanks

my buddy used to have an older model, 1990, and it had the same problem. if you tuned it to start, it wouldn't idle. if you tuned it to idle it wouldn't hardly start. i've said this before and i'll say it again, it's a honda. they were poorly jetted, fouled plugs, hard to start and in your case, don't idle.

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha thanks for the help what it actually was is the chamber stay had broken when i was out riding last fall and so i used some wire to put it back on and it wasnt perfect so the chamber wasnt all the way in the head and was leaking and had no back pressure. before i knew of this i changed the jets to the manual settings and once i put that chamber back on correctly it started right up and it also idles ­čśĆ