Croom Sunday 18th

Don,

Rode there yesterday, place is real quiet. We need to support Croom as much as possible. The bike shop closed again & hopefully they will have another owner soon.

We're headed to Highland Park for the weekend.

See ya out soon

John

Gonna be parking in the campground area as there is a woman rider that will be there and wants to ride with me so I will make sure we stop by the restroom area and see who is there and see if they want to join us.

Sorry for the late notice but she just e-mailed me.

Don:thumbsup:

Gonna be parking in the campground area as there is a woman rider that will be there and wants to ride with me so I will make sure we stop by the restroom area and see who is there and see if they want to join us.

Sorry for the late notice but she just e-mailed me.

Meeting at the Bathhouse:banana: You go Dude...lol

was roadracng last weekend, so hope to get my dirt groove on this weekend. totally missed my usual tues/thurs ride catching up on work so hope to go both sat and sun!

im on a black plastic crf450 or red plastic cr250 but BOTH have "EBC" sticker on the rear fenders and "MICHELIN" stickers on the swingarm. (no numbers on plates).

You on the 07crf450 13A??

B,

I'm old and set in my ways, I have never waffled from what I have told you clowns.

When I'm ridin' (e.g. not out due to medical crap) I always post where I'm going and the "ONLY" 2 things that would keep me from being there would be the truck breaking down and Death (neither of which I have control over).

That's my story and yeah, I'm stickin' to it like a tar ball on your foot at the beach:smirk:

B,

I'm old and set in my ways, I have never waffled from what I have told you clowns.

When I'm ridin' (e.g. not out due to medical crap) I always post where I'm going and the "ONLY" 2 things that would keep me from being there would be the truck breaking down and Death (neither of which I have control over).

That's my story and yeah, I'm stickin' to it like a tar ball on your foot at the beach:smirk:

Who you kidding Don....after all these years, your "still the momma"....