Why Do You Ride?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riding serves many purposes for me.

It's great exercise, and helps keep me healthy and in good physical condition.

It's a GREAT stress reliever. While I'm on the track attacking everything as hard as I can, my whole world narrows down to the next obstacle, and how maybe I can tackle it just a little better this time. I forget about the world for a little while, and take out my aggressions and frustrations on the track where I won't harm anything or anybody.

It's my favorite entertainment, of course. I LOVE the feeling of laying it over in a berm, nailing the throttle and swiping the clutch for that brutal burst of power to blast out of the turn and down the straight, hammering through the whoops, and doing it all again in the next turn. It's a rush that nothing else has come close to giving me.

Of course I'm getting a little older now and can't attack the track nearly as aggressively as I used to, but the "fun factor" hasn't changed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Riding serves many purposes for me.

It's great exercise, and helps keep me healthy and in good physical condition.

It's a GREAT stress reliever. While I'm on the track attacking everything as hard as I can, my whole world narrows down to the next obstacle, and how maybe I can tackle it just a little better this time. I forget about the world for a little while, and take out my aggressions and frustrations on the track where I won't harm anything or anybody.

It's my favorite entertainment, of course. I LOVE the feeling of laying it over in a berm, nailing the throttle and swiping the clutch for that brutal burst of power to blast out of the turn and down the straight, hammering through the whoops, and doing it all again in the next turn. It's a rush that nothing else has come close to giving me.

Of course I'm getting a little older now and can't attack the track nearly as aggressively as I used to, but the "fun factor" hasn't changed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh yeah, forgot about the exercise factor, i love that its something really fun and keeps you in shape, great reasons by the way

I just love to ride. I rode sport bikes for 17 years. Switched to dirt 2 years ago because it's safer than dealing with cages and cops. I don't have a single reason why I ride, other than I just flat out love it.. The snappy acceleration and quickness a bike offers is just awesome.. Of course, being out in the woods is just a boat load of fun..

The main reason is that i feel free on the bike, it's an escape from everyday's problems,stress,misery and so on. When i hit that kickstart i know that it's my time...the commercial below represents my feelings.

๐Ÿ™‚

Because i like the feeling of progressing every time i go to the track. And that feeling when you go to a new track and conquer all the new jumps that feel so sketchy at first. Or when you finally figure out how to scrub or you finally can throw a whip over the triple. And it's always nice when you can do a section faster than your buddy and it just eats them up!

I ride and race because of the rush you get. Theres nothing like that feeling when the gate is about to drop. Its just fun too. Its such a great feeling when your flying those big jumps and railing corners.

I love always trying to improve both my riding skill and fitness level. Always trying to make myself better no matter what.

theres nothing like hopping on the dirtbike and climbing to the top of a mountain and enjoying views that im sure some people would pay thousands of dollars to see.

where else are you gonna see this kind of view? heres a few shitty pictures in case some of you have never seen or been in the mountains before!

2v0zji8.jpg

pufqw.jpg

turtle mountain and 7 sisters mountain.. we ride to the red X all the time, there is a crack in the mountain that is 4 feet wide and 15 feet long, the mountain goat hide there for shelter and shit there... it must be 3 feet deep of goat shit pellets, gotta be millions of them!!:

jtnskj.jpg

2v9r7dt.jpg

view looking from the red x at 7 sisters:

vymueg.jpg

27y3b0x.jpg

1zfoppv.jpg

heres a picture I found online, from someone taking pics from a helicopter... pretty much taken from the same spot as I took the pics above except theyre 500 feet higher!!! you can see our riding trails in the right side, middle of the picture:

2py59xx.jpg