Type of motor oil for 1993 kx500?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see too many girls on 500s. How did that come about?

I'll second the type F ATF: https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=669737

haha i dont exactly know... i started on a 125tt-r last summer then dad bought another 225 tt-r so I could ride with my brother, and he happened to see the kx500 on his way to my softball games and the guy was tight on money so dad got a really great deal. So pretty much he bought the bike and i ride it most of the time, but my 12 year brother can ride it too fairly easy. it is very hard to start though due to me only being 5'5" but i can do it!

haha i dont exactly know... i started on a 125tt-r last summer then dad bought another 225 tt-r so I could ride with my brother, and he happened to see the kx500 on his way to my softball games and the guy was tight on money so dad got a really great deal. So pretty much he bought the bike and i ride it most of the time, but my 12 year brother can ride it too fairly easy. it is very hard to start though due to me only being 5'5" but i can do it!
Good for you! ?

How old are you? Are you single? ?

Just kidding, please don't get offended.

Awesome ?, but how do we make fun of all those guys that think 500's have to much power??? We can no longer call them Girly men. ?

Haha yeah they have a ton of power it is very hard to keep the front wheel on the ground but i have to give my little bro props too though he is only 12 and can ride it, but he can't start it yet.... so my dad or i have to start it for him. but i can only start it if it has been rode recently otherwise dad has to. I just wish i was a little bit taller so i dont have to stand next to a steep bank to start it. ? but i love to jump it since its so light compared to the tt-r's and i can barely feel myself land because the bike is so big. and like i said, i only ride the 500 bc dad got a sweet deal otherwise im positive i would still be riding the 225ttr.

That is in great shape! Hope you have fun on it! ?

'Course you did miss the point of wanting a pic, but I'll let it slide...?

oh no, i got what you meant u want a pic of me riding the bike, but i currently don't have one because i never thought of having one... but maybe tonight when i ride i will have mom go out and take a few pics. but i might not be able to ride until monday due to a softball tournament. :cheers: