Flagstaff Fire

Hey whats the scoop on the fire in Flagstaff, status etc, and any info.. I am in Atl GA, working havent heard anything recently. Please fill me in. Sean, EXMLB, Woody, someone??

fire is out, west side is open, east side is pending, waiting for you to get back to go tear it up

Most of the mountain is open except for the burn area and alittle bit of the surrounding area. I rode Wing Mtn the other day, was super dusty until it absolutely POURED on us. After that it was awesome, a few more of those rains and that loop will be epic.

I'm in the evac. and flood control area. East mountain offocially shut down till july 24+- but they're talking till next spring or beyond. 4-wheelers are on patrol, don't ask how i know. I rode Wing mountain twice last week very dusty, good to hear that side got some rain! East side mixed feelings, they're talking 4' ash (I know, exagerrating) and it might end up in my yard, house or even worse, shop!

Wing Mtn was perfect yesterday. I don't think I've ever seen conditions that good. We rode abunch on the peaks and it was pretty good, especially the stuff around 151. Lippanzer between 418 was super dusty though. Great riding all the same!

East mountain flooded today, 2' wall of water around, but not through my house. 18" water in my shop, 6" mud now. Will take at least a day to shovel out. The riding will sure be different. Challenger certainly gone. They may even have lost the Waterline. Oh, bikes OK i think!