Edelbrock plunger boot???

Im in need of a plunger boot (part#9097) for my Edelbrock Quicksilver carb. I've tried different shops and mail orders with no luck.

Now before you direct me to the Edelbrock company itself I must tell you they have none of these little boots, not even in their tech support????? Yes that's right, After two days of being ran around by Edelbrock, being put on hold twice which added up to over an hour on my cell phone charge, after a tech was supposedly going to call me back but never did I finally talked to a human employee there that told me it would be a month before they had this part#9097 rubber plunger boot in stock???????­čśĆ

So now I am being held hostage by a small rubber boot from riding my DS'd XR650R since the carb will not pump with this boot having a hole in it. To me this is just totally insane. A company as big as Edelbrock cannot produce one little damn rubber cover to help a customer out?? Im done with this pos carb, I never have been able to fix the flat spot right off of idle even though I just bought a 21e needle to try but what is the use when the carb does not work? Does anyone have this part they will sell? I would be very much greatful since I have missed one DS ride and it looks as if I do not buy another carb (been thinking of a Keihin anyway) which I really cant afford right now that I may be missing several more rides before this wacked out company gets parts in stock that they should have already!! Thanks