Millville TV Schedule (DVR alert)

most districts here in the tri state race on sun. i have seen a few sat but i would say 95% of the districts that run for points race sun. if it is a am nat quallifier usually practice fri then sometimes sat or sun. but like weekend of unadilla it is am pratice on fri on the am track then pro race on the big track then am race on sun. long weekend if your a normal racer lol. bf the format change though they did race the am on sat so you are right some places do

just the districts i race in race on sundays

Some of us race sat too...😏 so us sat rids are adnormal...?? us faster guys ride sat.. dont tell anyone..

Hum that is way to complicated for me..😏 The format for pro/amature race weekend changed around two years ago.. had to do with live TV coverage.. not sure about your district stuff..interesting though.. if I understood it correctly.:cheers: Maybe we have both Adventist and regular sabbist motorcyclist here.😏

I did not know the Tri-state is that large, we have a tri-state

most districts here in the tri state race on sun. i have seen a few sat but i would say 95% of the districts that run for points race sun. if it is a am nat quallifier usually practice fri then sometimes sat or sun. but like weekend of unadilla it is am pratice on fri on the am track then pro race on the big track then am race on sun. long weekend if your a normal racer lol. bf the format change though they did race the am on sat so you are right some places do

just the districts i race in race on sundays