I need a picture for a book- it could be you!

I'm writing a book on the science behind motorsports (and non-motorized mountain biking), also a magazine article.

I need a picture of a rider going down a steep hill in good form. I will show where the cg of bike and rider are and calculate how much front and rear braking force are available and how much it will take to go ever the bars. I will also compare mountain bike to dirtbike, so MTB pictures also appreciated.

I need a good side shot, good quality, focus resolution, etc. Also not copywrited- it must be legal for me to use. If I use your picture in the book, I promise to list your name. I don't have control over that in the magazine, but will try. I can't offer any money.

So post to this thread, send me a message or email- whatever works!

Thanks!!

Youll know the picture when you look over the article. I dont have any association to the site so you would have to email them about it. Sounds like what your looking for though, maybe.

http://www.dirtbikemagazine.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=E88266B69F494304B6A56CE0E81ACBAB

Unless all the trees grow at an angle there, the pic you're talking about is pretty misleading.

Dirt Bike tends to do that sort of thing a lot. There was actually a letter calling them out on it a while back.

Unless all the trees grow at an angle there, the pic you're talking about is pretty misleading.

Dirt Bike tends to do that sort of thing a lot. There was actually a letter calling them out on it a while back.

bahahaha. Yeah that picture looked pretty awesome until you called it out:p