2008 swingarm bearings

The other day when I got home from the track I noticed my swingarm squeaking so I decided to tear down the rear end and clean it up real good and re-grease everything. After reinstalling it and torquing down the swingarm, it seems very stiff. I can raise it up and it won't drop by itself (shock is not installed, only linkage) It falls part way and then hangs and I have to push it down the rest of the way. Now it doesn't take much force to push it down, but it still kind of concerns me. I was wondering if the bearings in sleeves in the swingarm are pressed in, or are they easily removable to be able to clean up not inside the swingarm, or to even replace. Any input would be great.

Well thing is the link only has such a functional range. It also could be binding against something, If for the most part the action is smooth in its used range, I wouldnt worry about it. You probably want to check play and all that good stuff to make sure they didnt take a dump already. I would just make sure all the other bearings are greased then ­čśĆ!

Well I took it back off tonight and low and behold the bearings inside were essentially just dust! So I'll be order one of those pivot works kits now to replace everything. Anyone have any tips on removing the old bearings and installing the new ones?

well I have the pivot works bearing kit and the motion pro bearing puller/installer on the way. Might give the vise a try while waiting for them. Maybe I can send the bearing puller back and save myself 150. CRF450RIDER07 did you use a heat torch on the swingarm and freeze the new bearings prior to install? Or did you just press them out and the new ones in?