2007 klx 140??

• 3 weeks later...

No changes '08 through '11 because some people say why change something that works well? I own an '09 and no problems so far there is a transmission noise but its the 2-stage clutch setup its nothing major but the noise is pretty bad.I don't ride it anymore for my main bike, its my playbike now and I ride an '08 kx100 as my main bike.

No changes '08 through '11 because some people say why change something that works well? I own an '09 and no problems so far there is a transmission noise but its the 2-stage clutch setup its nothing major but the noise is pretty bad.I don't ride it anymore for my main bike, its my playbike now and I ride an '08 kx100 as my main bike.

Thanks for the feedback on the KLX140L kx100nick! My best riding buddy and his family purchased a new house a couple of years ago along with a few acres of land behind it that has some good hills and all. When we do our serious riding on full-sized 250cc bikes, both 2-stroke and 4-stroke models, we road trip to OHV parks that have at least 100 miles or so of double and single track trails. Recently we have been talking about picking up some air-cooled 4-stroke playbikes to ride on the land behind his house. He is already in the process of creating some trails on his land, and the KLX140L is one of the playbikes that I am considering for riding on my friend's land once he gets all of the trails cleared out. It sounds as though the transmission noise is nothing to become too alarmed about.