Kansas City riding buddies

I am looking for some people to go riding with around the Kansas City area. I like to go to Kingsville, Merwin, Grain Valley. I don't perfer trail riding but it is okay once and a while. I had a great riding buddy in college, but he lives in Salina, KS now.

So if you want to go riding on the weekends or even after work on the weekdays, let me know.

Thanks

hey a few of the wfo trailriders are making a trip to mill creek arkansas the weekend of aug. 13th i see you are not much into trail riding but wanted to send you an invite anyhow we are leaving wed. nite on the 11th and coming back the 15th if interested let me know

I don't want to change the direction of a thread but I don't know where else to jump in.

I'm looking for current riding conditions at the School Creek ORV area. I've looked at other forums that seemed to haved died out in 2008 or 2009. I've also tried the Corps of Engineers and got nothing. ๐Ÿ˜ I'm also looking for contact information. E-mail adresses, phone numbers, anything. Any helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

I live in Omaha and would like to come down the weekend of July 31st. Thanks for listening............................................. JoniJo

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by JoniJo

School Creek is still closed due to flooded conditions. I just called the corps of engineers at Milford and they said it might be open in another week. Let me know when you head that way and maybe we can meet up. I know one other guy who's been itching to go there also. ๐Ÿ˜

Just received an email from the people at School Creek. They are now open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna ride?????? :banana: JoniJo

Don't mean to bring you down, but School Creek is very small and crowded and very boring. Its great for a day, but that is about it. Mostly parking lot hero's. I'm sure:smirk a lot of people won't like this comment but that is my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

We just had the Forward Motion Harescramble over the weekend at Merwin, so a new course was cut and everything is dry in the woods. Hope to see a few more woods guy's out on the weekends.

We are open Saturday and Sunday on non race weekends from 9.00am till 7.00pm

We just had the Forward Motion Harescramble over the weekend at Merwin, so a new course was cut and everything is dry in the woods. Hope to see a few more woods guy's out on the weekends.

We are open Saturday and Sunday on non race weekends from 9.00am till 7.00pm

WFO Trailriders will try to get down soon. Havn't been there this year, but need to get down there to check it out.. And try to stay in shape.:foul::bonk:๐Ÿ‘