Miller Peak

I have a DRZ400 and ride it counter clockwise. I would not take it clockwise on a DRZ400 unless you are a really good rider. There are some hellacious switch backs coming upto Miller Peak from the west side.

That said, I love that trail. The views are awesome I have not seen another bike up there when I have been there. Trails are in great condition too. (at least last year)

Go for it and enjoy. Bring a camera.

Alot of multi-use in the Miller Peak area. Be good stewards for our sport. I almost always get the nose-pinching stink-eye everytime I ride there.

I usually ride it in Sept-Oct. and never see another person.

was there on sunday,and conditions were perfect.got the stinkeye from a horse rider.shut my bike off as soon as i say them.talked to the horses as they went by.funny thing is their dog couldn't get enough of me petting him.

oh yea,i'll let you know when i see them doing trail maintenance or help pay for them!

was there on sunday,and conditions were perfect.got the stinkeye from a horse rider.shut my bike off as soon as i say them.talked to the horses as they went by.funny thing is their dog couldn't get enough of me petting him.

oh yea,i'll let you know when i see them doing trail maintenance or help pay for them!

Take pleasure in knowing that they prolly fervently washed their dog upon getting home. Had to get the evil-doer's germs off the dog. 😏