Vet A battle at The Brown Jug

Yeah Trav...Congrats again bro! Nice W!

I had first place in the bag with about 100' to go I got cocky and relaxed a little...just enought to lose the front end...over-correct...and stuff her into a tree.

While I grunted and cussed, the guy I passed for first putted by and took the W!­čśĆ It was a good race for me none the less. I'll take a 2nd!

-Jay

Thanks Mark and Jay!!

Dang Jay that sucks especially being that close to the end of the race..Those guys better watch out at Mtn Challenge 2 cause you're gonna have to get some revenge and get another win..but good job on 2nd as well cause thats not to shabby!!

Thanks guys!

I struggle in the heat...but I think I have a strategy figured out.

See ya Sunday.

-Jay

hey old man, try wrapping up some ice in a hand towel and keep it around your neck up to the race, it really helps.

hey old man, try wrapping up some ice in a hand towel and keep it around your neck up to the race, it really helps.

Hey Dave Mac!

I did exactly that at this last race at Mountain Challenge II.

I took the towel (with what remained of the ice inside) off just before my row started and my neck and head were nice and cool.

I think it really helped. I even let a couple of the guys use it for a couple of minutes and you could see the relief on their faces right away...

It's a great way to keep your blood cooled before you start.

I think there is a coolant-filled version that is available...I just gotta find it.

-Jay